The South Australian Employment Tribunal (SAET) is South Australia’s forum for resolving workplace-related disputes and issues. SAET:
- resolves disputes related to work related injuries (Return to Work)
- resolves employment and industrial disputes
- regulates industrial awards, agreements and registers
- hears work, health and safety-related prosecutions
- resolves equal opportunity and dust disease matters
In each of the cases before it, SAET aims to reach a fair and just outcome as quickly as possible.
A dispute before SAET is resolved through agreement at a conference, conciliation or mediation, or through a decision at a hearing.
SAET acts with as little formality and technicality as possible. Every effort is made to minimise the costs to parties involved.
The Registry provides the administrative functions of the Tribunal.
You can lodge forms, claims and applications at the Registry, which receives all documents relating to SAET proceedings.
Where can I find more information?
For more information see our Service Charter.