Work health and safety
There are several different applications that can be made to SAET with regard to Work Health and Safety issues.
These include an application for disqualification of a health and safety rep, and applications for review with regard to:
- failure to commence negotiations
- training of a health and safety representative
- a health and safety committee
- a provisional improvement notice
- forfeiture of thing
- return of seized things
- an improvement notice
- an extension of time for compliance with improvement notice
- the issue of a prohibition notice
- the issue of a non-disturbance notice
- the issue of subsequent notice
- a decision of a regulator to vary or cancel notice.
What do I need to do?
If you wish to pursue an application with regard to a work health and safety matter you will need to lodge an application form. You may wish to seek further information from SafeWork SA.
Please obtain the relevant form(s) via the SAET Forms page.