This page enables you to search for details of the hearings and conferences that are scheduled in SAET into the future.
Refer to SAET’s response to COVID-19 which includes up-to-date information for individuals attending SAET in-person.
For more information
Hearings for Sunday 27/11/2022
|Applicant / Informant /
|Respondent / Defendant||Session Type||Room||Location||Start||End||Case Number||Member|
About this information
- Details of hearings and conferences are updated in real time. However, changes (eg cancellations, rescheduled times and room allocations) may occur at short notice and may not be immediately reflected.
- Party information displayed is dependent upon the information provided by parties to the case or may have been changed by order of SAET.
- No warranty of accuracy or reliability is given and no liability is accepted for errors or omissions or loss or damage suffered as a result of a person acting in reliance upon the information contained on this page.
- Hearings are open to the public unless a law requires that they be in private or the presiding member decides that all or part of the hearing is to be in private.
- There is a possibility that this information contains references to deceased persons which may cause distress to some people.