Return to Work
The South Australian Employment Tribunal (SAET) resolves workers compensation and return to work disputes under South Australia’s Return to Work scheme.
SAET aims to resolve disputes swiftly and fairly and help injured workers return to meaningful employment.
We achieve this through agreement by the parties at a conciliation conference, settlement conference, or through a decision at a SAET hearing.
Matters brought to SAET include:
- disputes about compensation and recovery/return to work plans
- delays in making reviewable decisions
- disputes relating to employers providing suitable employment for a worker after a work injury
- claims for financial compensation for injury or loss experienced by a worker
- recovery against third parties who may be responsible for causing a worker’s injury