SAET Services Restricted from 4:00pm Friday 20 October to Monday 23 October
13 October 2023
SAET will be going through an ICT migration between 4:00pm Friday, 20 October 2023 and 9:00am Monday, 23 October 2023.
For all urgent matters, such as an Industrial Dispute or a Dust Disease case, call 8207 0918.
Restrictions during the migration
During the migration period, SAET members and staff will not have access to:
- IT systems (including case files)
- Direct phone lines (other than the Registry number (08) 8207 0999)
Between 4:00pm – 5:00pm (1 hour) on Friday, 20 October, emails sent to a SAET email address may bounce back to the sender
During the migration, you will still be able to
- Complete online forms
- Phone the Registry number (08) 8207 0999 (which will provide an out-of-hours number for urgent dust disease and industrial matters)
- Send SAET emails before 4:00pm and after 5:00pm Friday, 20 October
- Access www.saet.sa.gov.au including forms
Following the migration
SAET will be business as usual from 9:00am Monday, 23 October.
While SAET email addresses remain the same, the display name of the email address will have a prefix of “SAET” (eg will display SAET:SAET rather than DTF:SAET).