Lodge your documents online
03 June 2022
You can now lodge documents to an existing SAET case online from the Forms – Existing Case page on the SAET website.
Apart from established online forms, most lodgements with SAET are by email. While email has benefits compared to hardcopy lodgement, emails often:
• leave out necessary information
• include ambiguous information
• include redundant information
These factors can result in delays in your document being considered and dealt with by the Member.
Online Lodgement for Existing Cases
For cases that have already commenced in SAET (ie have SAET case number), you can now lodge the following online:
• Completed PDF or MS Word forms
• Any other document (in an accepted format) related to your case
Online lodgement will help ensure you provide SAET the information it requires for each document, including the:
• SAET case number – with validation to ensure it is correct
• name of the party lodging the form
• date of the document
• short description of the document
When submitted, you will receive a receipt of your lodgement for your records. This does not need to be provided SAET.
Important things to note when lodging documents online
A Lodging Documents Online guide is available on the SAET website to learn more.
Submitting the uploaded documents only lodges them with SAET. When required by legislation or SAET’s Rules, you still need to serve the lodged documents on parties to the case.
Files (up to 100MB) can be in the following formats:
• Document (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, CSV, TXT, RTF)
• Image (BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIF, TIFF)
• Media (MP4, AVI, MKV, MP3)
Questions or comments?
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact the SAET Registry at email@example.com.