Work health and safety
There are several different applications that can be made to SAET with regard to Work Health and Safety issues.
These include an application for disqualification of a health and safety rep, and applications for review with regard to:
- failure to commence negotiations
- training of a health and safety representative
- a health and safety committee
- a provisional improvement notice
- forfeiture of thing
- return of seized things
- an improvement notice
- an extension of time for compliance with improvement notice
- the issue of a prohibition notice
- the issue of a non-disturbance notice
- the issue of subsequent notice
- a decision of a regulator to vary or cancel notice.
What do I need to do?
If you wish to pursue an application with regard to a work health and safety matter you will need to lodge an application form. You may wish to seek further information from SafeWork SA.
What forms are relevant?
- A50 – Application for reviewable decision (Work health and safety)
- A52 – Application to disqualify a representative (Work health and safety)
These can be downloaded from the forms page.